Rectangular wooden conference table Guipure

Item: LDZ-007
1 000 usd
production time 2-4 weeks
  • Can be fitted with recessed electrical fittings and trays for wires and other storage.
  • We use traditional carpentry skills with artistic selection of wood grain and seamless gluing of lamellas on microship.
  • Individual wood tinting or painting according to RAL and NCS palette in the shade/colour you need is possible.
  • Designed and manufactured in Ukraine, with love!
You can write to customise sizes, colours and materials to your preferences. We are open to creative experimentation.

The Guipure conference table consists of a metal support with a graphic pattern, in the manner of a mesh textile. This peculiarity is expressed in the name: from the French guipure — "fine lace". The stable construction of the table balances the elements of the composition. At the same time, the main attention is focused on the noble solid table top. Its large size requires careful selection of wood with a pronounced pattern. The finished look of the product is given by the faceting effect on the edges of the surface.

Designer: Sergei Lvov
Year of creation: 2017

750 mm
1800 mm
800 mm
50 kg

Photo reviews
See this product in real homes
Materials and instructions

Frame: steel tube 50x30 mm, steel rod 10 mm, powder coating, floor protection pads, brass hallmark of authenticity. Tabletop: solid ash wood 40 mm (oak available on request). Coatings and finishes: OSMO hardwax-oil (Germany); KEMICHAL polyurethane enamel for wood (Italy). Surface: silky matt.

Packaging information

Reliable cardboard packaging. Package quantity: 2 pieces. 1840x840x80 mm, 840x840x300 mm. Weight: 51 kg. Requires assembling.

Payment and delivery

The prepayment is 70% of the order amount, you pay the remaining 30% after the safe receipt of the parcels. Please write your country and address in the order comment and we can calculate the shipping cost for you.

See also

Your shopping cart is empty.Add the products you like to your cart, and they will be waiting for you here.