Coffee table Krater metal

Item: LD-013
204 usd
production time 2-4 weeks
  • One of our most striking and recognizable products, with a secluded bowl for pets.
  • Winner of the international design award DESIGN AND DESIGN INTERNATIONAL AWARD Paris, France, 2016.
  • Exhibited at Paris Design Week 2018; and at the exhibitions Kiff, Design Living Tendency, INTERIOR MEBEL, Warsaw Home.
  • Designed and manufactured in Ukraine, with love!
You can write to customise sizes, colours and materials to your preferences. We are open to creative experimentation.

The inspiration for the Krater table (from the Greek for "ancient Greek bowl") was the rebellious nature of our cat, who prefers to sleep in secluded places. His calling card was a floor bowl, seemingly twisted from paper into a simple origami figure. The resulting free space under the countertop will become a cozy resting place for your pet, and is also ideal for storing useful little things. The table was chosen for the Ukrainian collective stand Diffusion as part of the Paris Design Week 2018.

Designer: Sergey Lvov
Year of creation: 2015

510 mm
560 mm
590 mm
9 kg

Photo reviews
See this product in real homes
Materials and instructions

Frame: 10mm steel rod, steel sheet, powder coated, felt pads to protect the floor, brass authenticity mark. Care: wipe off dust with a soft, dry cloth or wiper. Care instructions

Packaging information

Reliable cardboard packaging with film and foam. Comes assembled.
Number of seats: 1 piece
610x620x530 mm
Weight with packaging: 10 kg

Payment and delivery

The prepayment is 70% of the order amount, the remaining 30% is transferred after the successful receipt of the parcels. The estimated cost of delivery of the Krater table in Ukraine, to the Nova Poshta branch is 240 UAH; address — 320 UAH . Delivery in Kharkov is carried out at our expense. More information about payment and delivery

See also

Your shopping cart is empty.Add the products you like to your cart, and they will be waiting for you here.